New Technological Trends In Field Service
Today’s Field Service environment has never been so complex. Managing small teams of professionals with travel restrictions and security protocols, taking into account the quality of the service, its profitability and customer satisfaction is a great challenge. The proper use of efficient technologies and a precise flow of communication will facilitate optimal Field Service management.
Field Service processes include the reception of the incident, the generation of work orders, the planning and assignment of a technician to said order, the complete mobilization of the technician to provide his services, information on the inventory of materials, all supported with mobility and field functionality to offer the best service.
The current situation has led to the natural use of digital channels, increasing and promoting the development of remote professional activities. The use of self-service and remote assistance models has increased, promoting greater security for employees and customers.
Therefore, it is necessary to rely on technological solutions that guarantee service excellence, reducing costs, improving the customer experience and generating new business opportunities. These technologies represent a lever to make the leap to proactive and predictive models, intelligent dispatching models for optimal resource planning, in which mobility technicians are provided with all the information and materials necessary to increase the FTF ratio ( First-Time-Fix).
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Dynamics 365 Field Service, a predictive and preventive platform, provides proactive service through displaced teams. It offers great opportunities for improvement: equipment efficiency, reduced visits, increased number of services, faster and more efficient service, fuel savings, etc. All this, through a predictive, omnichannel and proactive service, improving quality, customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Intelligent chatbots (Virtual Agent): Design quickly and intuitively, without the need for programming knowledge, of automatic responses based on Artificial Intelligence to provide information to customers.
- Definition of IoT alerts without programming: Managed through the Azure cloud and integrated into Dynamics 365 to monitor the behavior of different devices in real time.
- Automatic creation of notices and OTs: Filtering of information through different available channels, the notice is examined and the client is covered.
- Planning of the work order: The repair or revision to be carried out is defined, taking into account the times and the available technicians or equipment.
- Assisted and automatic planning: The system takes into account the requirements of the work order and examines the technicians’ calendar based on the defined parameters. The system generates the most optimal route based on map technology to minimize travel hours and maximize working hours.
- Mobility: The technician receives the order on his device with all the necessary information (location, type of incident, associated documentation, parts needed to carry out the work, etc.). The technician, in addition, can photograph the fault to attach the material in the report of his daily work and the system itself can also show him commercial proposals.
- Remote assistance: The technician can be helped to resolve a specific incident through the indications of a specialized remote technician.