Pokecord Commands – List And Guide – Starter, Dueling, Challenge, And Other Commands
The most sought-after Discord Bots was the Pokecord. Pokecord was played extensively by users and was very popular among gamesters. Pokecord allowed the players to gather and battle in addition to trading the Pokemon. The game sets across a bolt in a spurious manner with Pokemon in a discovered channel in the participating Discord. The image of the Pokemon is shown, but the name is not displayed. If the player responds to the name rightly, then that player gets the Pokemon.
The Pokecord servers have the defaults built in, and it prefixes the “p!” before the Pokecord command. In all likelihood, some servers must have amended this to a different prefix, but we’ll let you know the following commands since they were used in the Pokecord server in default mode.
There will be <Pokemon Number>, which will be displayed right through the commands. And, there will be an option available for you to get the required Pokemon number by searching for it using the command – “p!pokemon -name <Pokemon Name>” from the given list.
If there is a Pokecord command displaying differently in brackets (<>), then it indicates that you have to change it with what is displayed in them (Please – You are not required to include the brackets in the command)
All Pokecord Commands
Start The Game
- p!start – This command lets you start the game, and be sure to begin the game with it prior to catching Pokemon
- p!pick – You can pick the Pokemon, a starter.
- p!help – This will give you more assistance and help. Enter this command in a Pokecord-supported Discord channel. Starter Commands
After seeing your Pokemon, there are some commands you will require which must be enabled.
- p!detailed – This gives more details about your Pokemon
- p! Pokemon and p!info – This will display Pokemon’s IVs. This will be needed when you get into battle or to discover the worth of the one.
- p!order <Option> – This helps you to order your Pokemon with whatever you wish. The options available are number, alphabetical, level, or IV.
- p!catch <Pokemon Name> – Use this to tell the correct name and catch the Pokemon once it spawns randomly.
- p!hint – The clue is given to catch the spawned Pokemon.
- p!select <Pokemon Number> – You will need this to select which Pokemon will gather XP for chatting and which one will be used for battle
- p!select latest – Selection of the most recently caught Pokemon or the one redeemed.
- p!info – Details are given about your SELECTED Pokemon
- p!info latest – Gives details of the LATEST Pokemon caught.
- p!info <Pokemon Name> – Base Statistics are given.
- p!info shiny <Pokemon Name> – Shiny version of a Pokemon with base statistics is given.
- p!info <Pokemon Number> – Information on the Pokemon attached to the number.
- p! Pokemon – A list of your Pokemon is shown. Level, number, IVs, and nickname are shown.
- p!pokemon –name <Pokemon Name> – A list of a Pokemon the player owns of that particular name is given.
- p! Pokemon –shiny – Your shiny Pokemon is displayed.
- p!Pokedex – Pokedex is given with a count of how many the player owns
- p!Pokedex –unowned – Displays the Pokemon needed to be collected.
- p!nickname <nickname> – Give a nickname to your Pokemon
- p!drop item – Drops the item the Pokemon has held
- p!mega – Pokemon evolves to Mega X, or Y. 1,000 credits are the cost for each Mega evolution purchase.
- p!release <Pokemon Number> – This release of the Pokemon
- p!release – endeavors to release your Pokemon, but a prior prompt is given
These commands were appended before they shut it down. Credits are given if all the challenges are completed
- p!challenges – Displays current challenges.
Favorite List Commands
- p!fav – Favourite Pokemon is displayed
- p!addfav <Pokemon Number> – Pokemon added to favourites
- p!removefav <Pokemon Number> – Deletes Pokemon from favourites.
Battle it out with friends! Use the commands for dueling. Get XP and credits for winning over your opponent.
- p!select <Pokemon Number> – This Pokemon is used in the battle sequence.
- p!moves – Shows the Pokemon’s present moves and the moves it can learn.
- p!learn <Move> – Tries to study your selected move. Choose the move that you want to get replaced.
- p!replace <Number> – Replace the present move with the one trying to be learned.
- p!duel <@Username> – The select Discord player is challenged for a duel. It requires to @ them first
- p!use <Move Number> – Pokemon will use the move listed by the number.
- p!trade @User – Starts the trade. p!accept to do the trade or p!deny to decline it.
- p!p add <Pokemon numbers, separated by spaces> – More than one Pokemon gets added to the user’s trade offer.
- p!p remove <Pokemon numbers, separated by spaces> – Delete Pokemons from the trade offer.
- p!c add <Amount> – Addition of credits to a trade offer.
- p!c remove <Amount> – Delete credits from trade offer.
- p!confirm – The users must confirm the trade.
- p! cancel – Trade is canceled.
And you are all set with your Pokecord commands
Also Read: Genyoutube 2021 | Downloading Youtube Videos, Songs, Photos, Other Snack Videos For Free | Trending | Genyt