SEO Trends For 2022 That Will Optimize Your Web Positioning
Search Engine Optimization
SEO or organic search engine optimization effectively attracts visitors to your website, and therefore, customers by standing out among your competitors. But appearing among the first search results has become a challenge due to the constant change in search engine algorithms, the many variables to consider, and because what worked yesterday may not work today. This post tells you the SEO trends for 2022 that will help you optimize your web positioning.
Pay attention to the parameters that measure the quality of your website. The new update of the official Google Core Web Vitals ranking took a 180º turn, focusing on the user experience as the key to position it.
- LCP (Largest Contentful Pain), related to loading speed.
- FID (First Input Delay), related to interactivity and responsiveness.
- CLS (Cumulative Layout Shift), related to stability.
Adapt the web to voice search. A high percentage of users use voice search with Google, Siri, or Alexa to find local businesses and purchases. People are likely to ask questions that contain natural-sounding long-tail keywords.
Optimization For Mobile Devices
Although Google’s “Mobile First” indexing has been progressing very slowly, prepare your content and your website with the mobile search experience in mind since, according to Google sources, the indexing process is expected to be completed in the first half of the year 2022.
The use and acceptance of video through platforms such as TikTok, YouTube or Instagram cannot be ignored. Therefore, it increases the visibility of your high-quality video content on your website. Do not forget to include the main keywords!
In 2022, increase the words of your articles to have a better chance of improving SEO.
In the coming years, the podcast will be one of the main engines in organic positioning.
Google Business Profile
Until not long ago, Google My Business was one of the best tools available to companies to work on Local SEO. Now, you will have to get your batteries with Google Business Profile, just as beneficial; for this, it will be necessary to create the profile from Google Maps or Google Search.
Keep a close eye on Google’s RankBrain algorithm. Although not many details have yet been given about the internal workings of Google’s artificial intelligence algorithm, do not neglect the click rate and the time a user spends on your website, they may be decisive.
Essential SEO Tools
To finish, a quick tip of some tools we work with:
- SemRush: A powerful SEO analysis tool to know your web page’s information and that of your competition.
- Ahrefs: To analyze keywords, your link building strategy, competitors, or know which of your web pages are indexed in Google Console.
- Google Search Console: A free service from Google that helps you, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your website’s appearance in Google Search results.
- Google analytics: The analytical tool par excellence.
- Page Speed Insights: Another of the essential free tools to measure web optimization, mainly at the page load and performance level. Also developed by Google, it allows the previously mentioned Core Web Vitals to be individually calculated.
- SEO GOAL in 1 CLICK: This browser extension does not fail in the day to day of any SEO. It is possible to easily see many of the SEO On-Page attributes of a website, such as a title, the meta description or the ALT attributes of the images.
Without a doubt, SEO will continue to be one of the fundamental pillars of digital strategy in companies in 2022.